Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Why Motivational Magic?

I know that I have made some fairly strong statements about "Motivational Magic" and it's future.

It is neither because I have used a crystal ball nor had my fortune read. I have real solid reasoning behind why I believe that "Motivational Magic" is one of the fasted growing industries in the field of magic.

Recent events and history have set the stage.

If you are a magician who enjoys the idea of speaking, training or selling with your magic then you have a bright future. Now is the time to learn this business. Put yourself ahead of the learning curve.

This is why I was prompted to create the magic2motivate training program. I was asked by several of my friends, I saw the need, and I knew I was gifted and experienced enough to teach this to others and help make them a success in the world of "Motivational Magic".

Over the last four years it has proven to be true. Every week I hear from those who are taking the training and how they are experiencing a whole new world of Magic. Not only are they entertaining their audiences but passing along valuable information, and finding great satisfaction in presenting their "Motivational Magic."

Believe me now is the time to learn this business. For those who have ears to hear what I am saying....... Why do you think "Motivational Magic" is a growing industry?

*************************************************************************

Recent Shifts in the Speaking Industries

Just eight years ago a Keynote Speaker delivered a memorized speech as the main feature of an event, such as a conference or a convention.

In the last few years there has been a shift away from canned speeches toward a more spontaneous presentation involving the audience in the learning experience. You will now find a Keynote speaker working more as a facilitator who happens to be an expert on a particular topic.

The audience is encouraged to get involved in the learning process. The speaker asks questions and invites the participants to share their own experiences on the topic.

Can you see how this would provide greater opportunity for a motivational magician to work with an audience as a keynote speaker?

*********************************************************************************

Let me clarify the word "Motivational" when used with the word "Speaker" or "Magician."

It is a descriptive title for someone who is using a message to motivate a person or audience to take action or educate them to believe or understand a topic.

The word "Motivation" is defined as something that motivates, inducement, incentive, or to create a state of motivation. A state or condition of being motivated.

So the title, "Motivational Magician" could be used for anyone who uses the art of magic to illustrate any message be it inspirational, educational, or in marketing a product or service.

I hope this helps to clear up any confusion you may have on this.

*******************************************************************************

Check the Numbers

I decided to check the numbers and discover is the title of "motivational magician" is still growing.

By going back to the year 1999 there were only 163 Websites that mentioned the words "motivational magician."

Today we have 347 on Yahoo and 562 on Google.

So the popularity of this title is growing but not to the degree that I would think. These numbers could be very confusing.

For example I know of several hard working motivational magicians who are not ranked high in the search engines as motivational magician. They use the term "corporate speaker." They are extremely innovative and aggressive. They are breaking new ground in the field of motivational magic.

Take a look at Robert Strong's Website: http://www.strongentertainment.com/index.html

I have decided I am going to start collecting the addresses of all the magicians who are billing themselves as speakers or motivational magicians. I can use your help.

When you find a site that impresses you send it to me.

Steve Hart

No comments: