Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Speaking with Mark Wilson

Recently I was working in the Parlour of Prestidigitation located in Hollywood's private club, the Magic Castle.

When I stepped out on stage I noticed in the back an old familiar face in the back of the audience. After the show he came up to me and shook my hand saying, I took a look at your Website, magic2motivate and I was impressed with what you are doing.

I couldn't believe it, one of my childhood hero's, Mark Wilson from the 60's TV show the Magic Land of Alakazam was impressed with what I was doing.

In recent years I had purchased a video of the old TV show and I noticed how Mark and Bev, (Rebo the Clown) had done some ground breaking magic with their product promotion for Kelloggs cereals, the TV show's sponsor.

I told Mark how I was impressed with the tricks they came up with many years ago. They inspired me in my magical product promotions. He said at the time they had no idea the creativity that was going into those creations.

If you get the chance, take a look at those old video's.

Steve Hart

No comments: