Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tapping into the Invisible Resources

In the magic2motivate training I stress the importance of setting for answers.

This involves taking time everyday to listen for the answers to the questions you are facing.

By using your intuitions you can develop a connection to the resource of infinite intelligence, which originates outside your sub-conscious mind. This resource will speak to you through your creative imagination.

It is only through exercise and committed time to listening then you will begin to hear the answers from this invisible resource.

I am not trying to sound spooky or bizarre. But I am suggesting that you possess the ability to communicate with an infinite intelligence. It will become your most valued resource for answers. In Napoleon Hill's book, "Think and Grow Rich" how does he describe this resource?

Have you found this to be true in your life?


Steve Hart

*************************************************************************

I find that I begin in the imagination stage, move onto the possibility stage and then to solution stage.

It's probably more psycho-cybernetic stuff, which I thoroughly enjoy.

I recently read, "The 11th Element" by Robert Sheinfeld, and he addresses this issue. There is an invisible resource out there, available to us all, it's just a matter of tapping into it. That's why we're chatting now.

So yes, Steve, I do use this technique for nearly everything I do. Sometimes prayer, sometimes meditation, sometimes just leaving it alone and waiting, but it works for me

Eric Paul

Author, Speaker, Motivational Magician
"Dedicated To Bring Your Magic to the PAYINGPublic!!!"
http://www.MoreMoneyWithMagic.comsuccess@moremoneywithmagic.com

*************************************************************************
Do you believe in Synchronicity?

I am an Academy Fast Track Student and an enthusiast of the 11th Element, the missing element in most Success programs.

I would enjoy speaking with you about this in private but I will refrain from addressing this on the Forum.

Only when one is ready to apply this principle will one understand and benefit from it.

Steve Hart

************************************************************************

OK, this is going to be very difficult to explain...and I will probably take some flack for this, but it is something I am exploring.

As a physicist, I am aware that matter is really just energy and the two are interchangable (The MATRIX got it right, kind of). Anyway,I also understand recent theories regarding superstrings and 11 dimensions. I think the "Infinite Intelligence" that Napolean is referring to may be some aspect of God.

I don't believe that you can set a goal of making $500,000 next year and it will come true. However, if your goals are in synch with God and His will, I believe it will happen.

This is something I've been grapling with for a few years now as physicists get closer to God and I in no way have gotten clarity on the finer points. I just thought you'd like to hear a slightly different perspective.

Steven Steele

************************************************************************

Well Spoke Brother!

A delicate issue in some places, but I believe THIS is a safe place to explore such considerations! Intelligent, gracious, giving adults can share openly on just these sorts of things.

It’s all part of the personal, professional, spiritual development paradigm that Steve refers to so often!

Nicely done!

I am at your service and In His Service,
Dean
<><

************************************************************************
I like how N. Hill used the term "Infinite Intelligence" as, I believe, a way to reach out to believers and non-believers alike. I find it interesting as I continue my research just how many authors use this philosophy, such as James Allen's "As A Man Thinketh" and Wallace Wattles "Science of Getting Rich", both of which imply that it is our very thinking that causes success (and money) to come our way.

Tig Wallis

No comments: