Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Is Magic a Benefit For Selling Your Program?

I have been asked before if you promote the fact that you are a magician if you are going to be a motivation speaker?

It all depends upon your market and who is your audience.

Please understand I am talking about the promotion of your program not the program it self. Meaning you may choose not to mention you magic in your advertising of the benefits of your program but you could still use it as an illustration to your message.

The client if buying the message and the experience you give them. What is most important? They get the message, remember it, and make changes accordingly.

At this time choose to use the fact that I am a magician to help promote my program. On down the road I may change that approach with hope that people will not be confused and think that my program is just fun and laughter.

What a client wants and what they need may not be the same. Often they need a speaker who can break the ice with fun and laughter to get the message across.

Steve Hart

No comments: