Thursday, August 06, 2009

Time for New Ideas

I can not believe it has been almost four months since I posted anything on this blog.

I have been busy writing and posting on my other blogs. You can find my other blogs listed in my blog profile spage.

Yes my bookings have been down so I find I now have more time to write and create new ideas for my "Motivational Magic."

I have found that writing is so important for it forces me to put my ideas down on paper (Ok, I mean in the computer) where I can organize my thoughts and discover the most effective way to communicate my meaning. This helps me formulate my thoughts into structured thinking and it also helps me create the outlines for my presentations. If you have more time on you hands....invest your time into writing.

Frequently I will create a new effect or an adaption of an old one to help illustrate one of my messages. Now that I have had some extra time of mine hands I have been in my workshop building and creating these new effects. I am having fun and at the same time I am getting my ideas out of my head and turning them into a valuable tool for my programs.

I maybe producing a new video sharing with you my ideas and teaching you to make your own versions of these new effects. Would that interest you?

I am eager to hear from you all....


Steve Hart

No comments: